Your Goals. Howard’s Experience.
Howard knows residential real estate. His career began in 1985 and he consistently ranks among the top 1% of agents nationwide. He has distinguished himself as a prominent and widely respected Realtor and is committed to providing superior service. Howard is a hardworking and dedicated real estate agent, and attributes his success and reputation to honesty, uncompromising integrity and a sincere concern for his clients. Howard is one of only a handful of Diamond Certified® real estate agents in the area and has received the highest ranking for over 17 years. He holds the professional designations of Certified Residential Specialist® and Seniors Real Estate Specialist®.
Creative Solutions & Innovative Strategies
Howard is a knowledgeable representative for buyers and sellers looking to purchase or sell throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties – from modest condominiums to multi-million-dollar estates.
Central to Howard’s success is his dedication to his clients. Howard also excels at the negotiating table, navigating even the most challenging situations with grace and ease. People find him warm and down to earth, with an uncanny ability to connect with them on a personal level. Howard is his clients’ greatest advocate, always keeping their interests first.
Savvy, sharp and empathetic Howard embodies what it means to do what you love¬ and embrace every minute of it. “Do what you love, and you never work a day in your life” he says. “The secret is to work hard and have integrity. If you do both every day, success will come naturally.”
Howard’s ability to listen and understand the clients’ goals, establish a plan and guide them through every step of the real estate process has earned him 5-star Yelp and Zillow reviews. Howard’s relationships are about connecting with his clientele on multiple levels. He utilizes the most relevant technology, proven marketing strategies, in-depth market knowledge and his longtime relationships with many of the top agents to gain an edge over other realtors. Howard prides himself on his personal service and attention to his clients every detail. His goal is providing his clients with a seamless working relationship that ensures all objectives are being met with exceeded expectations.
Experience and Recognition
- Intero Real Estate Chairman’s Circle Recipient for 19 years (Highest Award bestowed by Intero for top 1% of agents)
- Close to $1 Billion career sales volume, over 1,800 properties sold
- Diamond Certified® for over 17 years with highest ranking in quality and service:
- Fourth ever inductee into the Intero Hall of Fame. Qualification requires total sales production more than $400 million since inception of Intero in 2001. Currently, there are only five members of the Hall of Fame out of over 3000 qualifying Intero Agents.
- Recipient of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors Lifetime Achievement AwardAfter earning a Bachelor of Science degree from Ithaca College, Howard received his Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from the University of Minnesota. He served as the Assistant Hospital Administrator of El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, prior to venturing into real estate in 1985. His skills in marketing, contract negotiation, problem-solving, along with his competitive nature, directed him to put his skills to work for buyers and sellers.
Howard lives in Portola Valley with his wife, Diane and golden retrievers, George and Gracie. He spends his rare free time traveling, attending San Jose Sharks games, and enjoying the company of his adult children and 2 granddaughters. Howard is passionate about giving back and supports many local charities. Among these he is a top contributor to the Intero Foundation, which is funded, promoted and governed by Intero agents and employees. It has raised more than $4.5 million dollars to help serve children and the elderly in the local communities.
With you every step of the way
Howard is focused on providing every client with exceptional service throughout the entire transaction while building a relationship that lasts a lifetime. Thanks to his loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business he is consistently one of the most sought-after Realtors in the Bay Area. Call him anytime without obligation. He is ready to go to work for you today!
Personalized Service. Proven Results.